At our office, we strive to provide our patients with many treatments and procedures. We feel patients are more comfortable when they can have most of their dental concerns resolved in the same place. However, we do realize there are limitations to what we can offer due to lack of advanced training in certain dental categories. Therefore, we feel our patients would be more comfortable having the procedures done by a specialist who has received extensive postdoctoral schooling and gained proficiency in the following areas:
- Impacted wisdom teeth extractions
- General anesthesia or sedation dentistry in which the patient is essentially asleep
- Bone or tissue (gum) grafting procedures
- Traditional orthodontics (braces) utilizing brackets and wires
- Complicated or extensive surgical placement of implants
We have a wonderful network of specialists who we have established close relationships with to make the patient as comfortable as possible. Those include periodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, and orthodontists.